1. Who we are
3. Use of the Services
- 3.1 The Services may provide you with a professional educational performance facility, provided you are licenced to access the Services either via a direct licence from us or via your employer’s licence from us.
- 3.2 You may only use the Services for lawful and legitimate purposes and are forbidden to:
- 3.2.1 send "spam" or other unsolicited bulk e-mails either directly or indirectly using or otherwise in connection with the Services; and/or
- 3.2.2 hack into any part of the Services, and/or use the Services to hack into any third party website
- 3.2.3 use the Services to upload, access, download, copy, publish, distribute or disseminate any material which:
- (a) violates a law or regulation (such as, but not limited to, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, harassment incitement to racial or religious hatred or the infringement or misappropriation of another party's intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets);
- (b) threatens the integrity of any network or computer system (such as transmission of worms, viruses and other malicious codes);
- (c) attempts to use the Services in such a manner so as to avoid incurring charges for or otherwise being required to pay for such usage;
- (d) otherwise degrades or interferes with other users' use of the Services;
- (e) violates generally accepted standards of internet or other network conduct and usage such as denial of service attacks, web page defacement, port and network scanning and unauthorised system penetration; or
- (f) is for third party use, or discloses the proprietary material or intellectual property rights of Atkey Solutions to third parties.
- 3.3 Any information that you give, either to us or to any third parties to whom you are referred or come into contact with as a result of these Services, either directly or indirectly, must not be deceptive, false, misleading, inaccurate or fraudulent.
- 3.4 Please note: you should not upload any personal data to the Services that is not about you, such as students’ personal data, without first anonymising that data, so that the individual is no longer identifiable from that data.
- 4.1 Please note that the information provided to you in respect of the Services may from time to time include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to this information. We may also make improvements and/or changes in or to the Services from time to time.
5. Intellectual property rights
- 5.1 You agree that we are the owner or authorised user of all copyrights, trade -marks, patents, database rights and any other intellectual property rights anywhere in the world, whether registered or unregistered and including any applications for registration of any such right (Intellectual Property Rights) in the Services including in respect of the design, text, graphics, know-how, the selection and arrangement thereof, and in all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material in respect of the Services (save for any uploaded material by you) .
- 5.2 Save for the making of a hard copy print record for personal use, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, adapt or change in any way the content of the Services for any purpose other than incidentally as part of and to the extent necessary for the use by you of the Services.
- 5.3 For the avoidance of doubt, you are also prohibited from copying or uploading any material which infringes our or any third party Intellectual Property Rights and you will be responsible or any infringement of third party Intellectual Property Rights that occurs as a result of your doing so.
6. The Function of the Services
- 6.1. We do not hold ourselves out as giving any advice. We do not make any recommendation or endorsement as to any training programme, service or product or to any material submitted by third parties (including other users) or linked to the Services. In addition, we do not offer any advice regarding the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular course of action or training programme.
- 6.2 We cannot control and do not accept liability for the actions or recommendations of any user, line manager or school as a result of using the Services.
- 6.4 We make no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring you have up to date virus software in place.
7. Third party websites
- 7.3 If you enter any agreement with any third party, as a result of any referral by us to such third party, or as a result of you using any link from the Services to any third party website, you agree to abide by any terms and conditions relating to any such agreement.